The Start-up in Residence (StaIR) Program is an entrepreneurial initiative for aspiring entrepreneurs or business professional looking to start a tech company to co-entrepreneur with Sasware to co-found a technology startup.
Selected entrepreneurs for this initiative would start with a 12 month funded co-entrepreneurship program with Sasware where a go to market idea would be developed and refined and bought to market with the entrepreneur as the business driver.
As co-entrepreneur, Sasware would support the entrepreneurs at every phase of their company’s growth by being actively involved and providing multi-sector expertise and funding.
This first edition of the StaIR program is focused on Fin-tech. Financial Technology includes any technology idea in the banking, insurance, financial transaction, payment, financial security and pension
Interested team or entrepreneur should complete the application form on the website by May 2nd 2016. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Benefits of the Program
- Sector focus of product must be in the Fin-tech industry.
- Have a deep understanding of the trends and technology in Fin-tech.
- Have good leadership and entrepreneurial drive to take the startup to growth stage.
- Maximum team for incubation is 2, however, team with a developer and business development lead would be accommodated under special arrangement.
- Experience in a startup and/or the financial sector would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience.